Leveraging a background as a public defender, I created a criminal defense practice dedicated to assisting clients in Richmond, Henrico, Chesterfield, and Hanover, Virginia who face criminal charges such as drug offenses, DUI DWI, traffic tickets and other criminal matters.
My previous work experience has given me the ability to handle a large case load, while paying close attention to each of my clients’ cases, addressing the most intricate details of their legal defense.
Areas of Practice
- 50% Criminal Defense
- 50% Traffic Defense
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- Major: Criminology
Honors and Awards
- Pro Bono Service Award – From T.C. Williams School of Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Richmond Criminal Bar Association
- Henrico County Bar Association
- Chesterfield County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Indigent Defense Commission of Virginia, Assistant Public Defender